Ticket takers/greeters are responsible for providing excellent guest services at District 142 including greeting guests, providing information and directions, assisting with problems/issues, and controlling ticket access points at the entrance to the venue.
- Greet guests and scan tickets upon entry to the venue.
- Assist guests with ADA seating accommodation requests.
- Answer guest inquiries and provide direction to restrooms, concessions, patio, etc.
- Work inside coat check during winter/cold months.
- Deliver exemplary customer service to maintain customer loyalty.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Must be able to work long and late shifts.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- You may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the venue.
- Must have flexible schedule (days/nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Tolerance of all cultures, music, and art forms.
- At least 1-year experience in customer service/guest services role preferred.
- Customer service friendly attitude, and a desire to create a great environment for our guests.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a loud, fast-paced, and sometimes stressful environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance.